Joint Leadership Summit May 2009
You can view all the papers from the above summit here.
- Ministerial Strategic Group [163Kb]
- Speech by Minister for Public Health and Sport [40Kb]
- Councillor Ronnie McColl's Speech [72Kb]
- Engagement Strategy [56Kb]
- Summit Report [59Kb]
- Mutual Care Approach Workstreams [85Kb]
- Reshaping Care Presentation [130Kb]
- Tim Davison Presentation [4Mb]
- Joint Leadership Summit Attendance List [112Kb]
Follow up Leadership Summit February 2010
A further summit was held in February 2010. In her introduction Shona Robison MSP, Minister for Public Health and Sport set out some of the challenges facing an increasingly elderly population in Scotland, in the context of the emerging proposals being taken forward by the Reshaping Care workstreams. Delegates included elected members, chief executives and heads of service from local authority sector, and board, chief executives and senior managers from NHS Scotland.
A copy of the Summit report is available here.